Monday, February 13, 2012

Tues. Feb. 7

Game Day was very fun because it gave us a chance to interact with everyone else from the class on a less formal scale.  It brought out the competitive side in all of us while having a good time. I particularly enjoyed the fact that all the games I played were completely new to me, especially the middle eastern card game (I'm not able to pronounce it, much less spell the name of it). What I found interesting was that we tried to take some time and actually think about the purpose of the games and what emotions the games were trying to evoke in us. It made me look at some very popular games differently and realize that there is much more to a game than just having a winner.

adjectives:
lively - Bright and energetic. Gives a feeling of excitement.
gaudy- excessive and flashy
nebulous - vague or hazy

No comments:

Post a Comment